[Corebotanyfaculty] Fwd: UCR Institutional Biosafety Committee

Bpschair bpschair at ucr.edu
Mon Dec 18 18:38:08 PST 2023

Hi all,
I’ve been asked to nominate someone from BPSC to serve on the IBC committee.  Please let me know if you are interested.  Given that many of us rely on this committee to approve our BUAs, it is appropriate that we have representation.  Please let me know if you would like to volunteer.

Thanks, patty

Patricia Springer
Professor and Chair, Department of Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California
Riverside, CA  92521

pspringer at ucr.edu<mailto:pspringer at ucr.edu>
bpschair at ucr.edu