[Corebotanyfaculty] Fwd: Genetics and Biotechnology major and course proposals

Bpschair bpschair at ucr.edu
Sat Dec 2 08:43:04 PST 2023

Hi everyone,  I am forwarding the proposal for a new Genetics and Biotechnology major.   The document includes all the new courses being proposed.  You have seen some of these already, but we did not vote on them.  You have not yet seen the proposals for GNBT 100 and 130.

Please send comments to Dave Nelson, committee chair.  We will vote on this at a faculty meeting Dec 11.

Thanks to the committee for their hard work on this.

Have a good weekend, patty

Begin forwarded message: