[Corebotanyfaculty] Zoom Phone Update

April M Meinzer april.meinzer at ucr.edu
Mon Aug 28 14:22:20 PDT 2023

Good afternoon,

As you may have heard, the campus will be transitioning over to zoom phones.  We have sent a list of questions over to IT, to get some specifics answered on how this is to transpire in our department.  Upon receiving their reply, we will send it out to everyone ASAP.

In the meantime, we have been told we are able to request a phone be kept in each of the labs for use.  We are obtaining a list of all lab phone lines, so we can complete a work order to have each lab's phone replaced with an upgraded phone, that will retain the same number.

We are diligently working on getting additional information regarding this zoom phone transition and hope to share further details about it this week.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email me.  Thank you.

April Meinzer
Financial Administrative Officer
Botany and Plant Sciences, #2106
Phone:  951-827-3839