[Corebotanyfaculty] No faculty meeting Monday - rescheduled to 10/10

Bpschair bpschair at ucr.edu
Fri Sep 30 13:11:43 PDT 2022

Hi Everyone,

I had planned to meet Monday for a faculty meeting, but I haven’t had time to do a few things in advance.  Let’s postpone until the following Monday, 10/10.

Fall schedule as I know it now.  We may need other meetings as items come up, so please keep Monday 2-4 pm free.

Monday 10/10

Hiring for 22-23
Reappointment of CFM Erin Rankin
Other business

Meetings for M&P:

Monday Oct 17

  *   Loralee Larios (Merit)
  *   Danelle Seymour (Merit)
  *   Amy Litt (Merit)
  *   Lou Santiago (Merit)

Monday Oct 31

  *   Dan Koenig (Appraisal)
  *   Juan Pablo Giraldo (Merit)
  *   Darrel Jenerette (Merit)
  *   Ashraf El Kereamy (Reappointment)

Monday Nov 14

  *   Dave Nelson (Promotion to Full Professor)
  *   Linda Walling (Advancement to  Prof, Step VI)
  *   Sean Cutler (Merit)

Monday Dec 5

  *   Paul Nabity (Merit). May decide to submit Promotion to Tenure file off cycle in spring instead
  *   Larry Li (Merit)
  *   Milt McGiffen (Quinquennial)

Patricia Springer
Professor and Chair, Department of Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California
Riverside, CA  92521

pspringer at ucr.edu<mailto:pspringer at ucr.edu>
bpschair at ucr.edu