[Corebotanyfaculty] 2022 Fall Social- New Employee Introductions & Alcohol Donations

Mariella J Valdivia mariella.valdivia at ucr.edu
Tue Sep 6 15:42:22 PDT 2022

Dear B&PS Faculty,
Please identify all new employees in your lab that will need to be introduced at this year’s Fall Social on Friday, September 30th. If you are unable to attend this event, please plan for another lab or faculty member to make the introductions.
As in previous years, faculty members have been asked to donate wine and/or contribute $ to assist in the purchasing of alcoholic beverages for this event.
Please provide your list of new employees and any alcohol contribution/donations to me no later than Tuesday, September 27th.
We thank you in advance for helping to make this year’s Fall Social a success. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Mariella

--
Mariella J. Valdivia
Administrative Officer, Botany & Plant Sciences

Phone: (951)827-4619
Fax: (951)827-4437

[id:image001.png at 01D3E127.4AAB22A0]