[Corebotanyfaculty] Documents to vote on

Bpschair bpschair at ucr.edu
Tue Oct 11 17:29:33 PDT 2022

Hi everyone,
Following our discussion in the faculty meeting yesterday, I made some small revisions in the research statement.  The only change of substance is the sentence highlighted in yellow, which Sean suggested.

I also re-read the covid-impacts statement and in response to Dave’s comment yesterday that some things could be revised to be past tense, I made a few changes, which are tracked.

I would like to vote to approve these revised statements, which are in the attached single document..  Please cast your vote here:  https://forms.gle/Hdw3HRzLPkKHWdYR6

Thanks, patty

Patricia Springer
Professor and Chair, Department of Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California
Riverside, CA  92521

pspringer at ucr.edu<mailto:pspringer at ucr.edu>
bpschair at ucr.edu