[Corebotanyfaculty] Faculty meeting today

Bpschair bpschair at ucr.edu
Mon Oct 10 13:43:48 PDT 2022

Here is the community Ecology position description for discussion and vote today.  It is also here:  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Gq1736f1OXrPjiyzCeBwsQ2Cv3qmKX2_/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=108547712639255893478&rtpof=true&sd=true

It is modified slightly from what the search committee provided, to conform with campus guidelines.  It will need some additional language added that the campus requires.

patty

Patricia Springer
Professor and Chair, Department of Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California
Riverside, CA  92521

pspringer at ucr.edu<mailto:pspringer at ucr.edu>
bpschair at ucr.edu