[Corebotanyfaculty] Faculty meeting today at 2

Bpschair bpschair at ucr.edu
Mon Nov 14 11:43:51 PST 2022

Hi all,
We have a faculty meeting today at 2 pm today in Batchelor 2158.  Please try to attend in person, here is the zoom link if you can’t.

https://ucr.zoom.us/j/98884543340?pwd=WE10Z3JuWTdYZXpOSHFiMUYvWkRhUT09
Meeting ID: 988 8454 3340
Passcode: 367750

Agenda

1.  Brief update on strike

2.  Merit/promotion files. Order is below.

  *   David Nelson (Promotion to Full Professor)

Currently: Associate Professor of Genetics and Associate Plant Molecular Geneticist, Step III O/S
Proposed Action: Professor of Genetics and Plant Molecular Geneticist, Step I O/S
and
Professor of Genetics and Plant Molecular Geneticist, Step I OS with additional ½ step O/S
and
Professor of Genetics and Plant Molecular Geneticist, Step II O/S

  *   Linda Walling (Advancement to Professor, Step VI)

Currently: Professor of Genetics & Geneticist, Step V OS
Proposed Action: Professor of Genetics & Geneticist, Step VI OS
and
Professor of Genetics & Geneticist, Step VI OS with additional ½ step O/S
and
Professor of Genetics & Geneticist, Step VII O/S

  *   Sean Cutler (Advancement within Above Scale)

Currently: Distinguished Professor and Distinguished Plant Cell Biologist, Above Scale
Proposed Action: Advancement within Above Scale

Links to ballots are below.  I won’t bring any paper ballots to the meeting unless someone requests one.

David Nelson - https://forms.gle/1nweoMxXpvZApvi26

Linda Walling - https://forms.gle/6V4BZ12gBxd2RGhx5

Sean Cutler - https://forms.gle/poZtu4CSLHEr13ta9

Patricia Springer
Professor and Chair, Department of Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California
Riverside, CA  92521

pspringer at ucr.edu<mailto:pspringer at ucr.edu>
bpschair at ucr.edu