[Corebotanyfaculty] Fwd: New "Computational Data Science" program at the academic senate

Bpschair bpschair at ucr.edu
Sun May 22 21:04:54 PDT 2022

Hi all, I am forwarding an email from the CNAS Executive Committee regarding a proposed Data Science program in BCOE.  I encourage you to read the email exchange and weigh in at the upcoming Senate meeting on Tuesday at 1 pm.

patty

Patricia Springer
Professor and Chair, Department of Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California
Riverside, CA  92521

pspringer at ucr.edu<mailto:pspringer at ucr.edu>
bpschair at ucr.edu