[Corebotanyfaculty] Faculty meeting Monday May 16 at 2 pm

Bpschair bpschair at ucr.edu
Mon May 16 09:01:08 PDT 2022

Hi all,
Reminder that we will have a faculty meeting today at 2 pm.

We will discuss our teaching needs, as faculty retirements leave us with a number of courses that will need to be covered.  I will send some documents later this morning.

I’m  in quarantine with Covid, so the meeting will be fully remote.  Zoom info is below:

https://ucr.zoom.us/j/98884543340?pwd=WE10Z3JuWTdYZXpOSHFiMUYvWkRhUT09

Meeting ID: 988 8454 3340
Passcode: 367750

Patty