[Corebotanyfaculty] Scheduling BPSC Faculty retreat

Bpschair bpschair at ucr.edu
Tue May 3 14:08:22 PDT 2022

Hi All,

Dear BPSC faculty,  I’m trying to determine availability for a faculty retreat.  We have a lot to discuss, especially items related to our curriculum, teaching loads, our graduate and undergraduate programs, and academic planning,   Based on teaching schedules,  it seems unlikely that we can find a time during the quarter, so I’m starting with finals week, June 6-10, when I’m hoping there will be more availability and flexibility.
Please visit this link to indicate when you are available.    https://www.when2meet.com/?15560849-PAbPt

 You will need to input your name and click sign in, then use the pink grid on the left to indicate your availability.  Each time grid you click will become green to record that you are available.

See screenshot for an example.

Please try to complete your response by the end of the week, Friday May 6.   I will also invite our CFMs and emeritus members, but will start with the core faculty for scheduling.

Thanks,

patty

[cid:6905C128-110C-4C46-B490-1657E168FFCD at ucr.edu]