[Corebotanyfaculty] Faculty "retreat" Wed June 8 2-5 pm

Bpschair bpschair at ucr.edu
Tue Jun 7 17:17:35 PDT 2022

Hi all,  a reminder that we will meet tomorrow for a mini-retreat.
I will send agenda and some materials later this evening.

Please plan to attend in person if at all possible.  I’ll provide a zoom option for those who aren’t able to attend in person.

patty

Patricia Springer
Professor and Chair, Department of Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California
Riverside, CA  92521

pspringer at ucr.edu<mailto:pspringer at ucr.edu>
bpschair at ucr.edu
951-827-4413 (Chair's office)
951-827-5785 (Faculty office)
http://plantbiology.ucr.edu

Hi all,  a reminder that we will have a “retreat” next week, Wed 2-5 pm.  We’ll meet in Campbell Hall.  I will send an agenda soon.