[Corebotanyfaculty] Fwd: The AY22-23 CALL is *AVAILABLE*

Bpschair bpschair at ucr.edu
Tue Jul 26 12:08:30 PDT 2022

Hi everyone,  I’m sending the 22-23 CALL and a document that summarizes the changes.
I haven’t received the eligibility list yet, but please be thinking about whether you intend to submit a file. I am hopeful that things will go much smoother this year.  We have a new APSU analyst, Taleen Arslanian, who will be contacting you shortly.  And I know some of you have been working with Marie about promotion files.

https://academicpersonnel.ucr.edu/the-call

Patty

Dear Chairs,

Announcing the release of the AY22-23 CALL.  You can find it, and a summary of the changes in the new edition here,

https://academicpersonnel.ucr.edu/the-call

Please share the release of the CALL with all of your faculty.

The CALL | Academic Personnel Office
University of California, Riverside. 900 University Ave. Riverside, CA 92521. Tel: (951) 827-1012
academicpersonnel.ucr.edu

Daniel R. Jeske
Professor of Statistics
Vice Provost of Academic Personnel
President of International Society for Business and Industrial Statistics