[Corebotanyfaculty] Change in Department Staff

Mariella J Valdivia mariella.valdivia at ucr.edu
Mon Jul 11 10:17:15 PDT 2022

Good morning,

It is with mixed emotions that we announce the departure of Mariam Plowman from the Botany & Plant Sciences Department.   She has accepted an Associate Research Administrator with the Dornslife College of Letters, Arts and Sciences at the University of Southern California.  Her strong C&G skills and dedication to the department will be missed, but we wish her the very best on her new position.  Her last day in the department will be Friday, July 15th.

Over the past few years, Mariam quickly became a valuable member of our team.  I would like to extend my gratitude for the dedication and all the contributions Mariam has given to the department .  Her exceptional work ethic and commitment to provide excellent service to her PIs is without a doubt one of her many strengths and will be greatly missed.

We are in the process of recruiting for Summer and Mariam’s positions and hope to have those filled as quickly as possible.  During the transition, I ask all requests funnel through me so Jessica and I can assist as quickly as possible.

I thank you for your patience in advance,

Maria Sedillo
Botany and Plant Sciences
Financial Operations Manager
2122 Batchelor Hall | Riverside, CA 92521
Office: (951) 827-5990
Email: maria.sedillo at ucr.edu<mailto:maria.sedillo at ucr.edu>

[cid:image001.png at 01D89509.6208FC70]