[Corebotanyfaculty] FFF - this Friday, July 8

Mariella J Valdivia mariella.valdivia at ucr.edu
Wed Jul 6 09:52:25 PDT 2022

Hi All,

The Barn reopened this week and so that means our monthly faculty meet up is back on. We hope to see you at the Barn at 4pm this Friday, July 8th.

We hope to see you there!

Sent on Behalf of the Faculty Engagement Committee,

Jaimie, Dave, and Dawn

Jaimie M. Van Norman, Ph.D. ▪ Assistant Professor ▪ Center for Plant Cell Biology ▪ Department of Botany & Plant Sciences ▪ University of California, Riverside ▪ 4202A Genomics ▪ Lab: (951) 827-2133, Office: (951) 827-2134 ▪ FAX: (951) 827-5155