[Corebotanyfaculty] Spring BPSC 250 seminar speakers

Mariella J Valdivia mariella.valdivia at ucr.edu
Mon Jan 31 11:57:47 PST 2022

Dear Colleagues,

Please suggest invited speakers for the spring BPSC 250 seminar. We have four dates available for speakers. Here is a link to the current schedule:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pBl-5oGnnG-y8YBrCVHf6z5mU9_UanzUWHUphY1cj78/edit?usp=sharing

We would like to have a broad representation of the research interests in the department. Please encourage your collaborators, postdocs, junior scientists, and graduate students to share their work in the BPSC 250 seminar.

Thanks,
Juan Pablo

Juan Pablo Giraldo

Associate Professor
University of California, Riverside

Department of Botany and Plant Sciences | Material Science and Engineering | Cell Molecular and Developmental Biology | Microbiology | Institute for Integrative Genome Biology | Center for Plant Cell Biology

Senior Investigator | NSF Center for Sustainable Nanotechnology<https://susnano.wisc.edu/>

Email: juanpablo.giraldo at ucr.edu<mailto:juanpablo.giraldo at ucr.edu> | Phone: +1 (951) 827-3583 | Lab Website<http://www.giraldolab.com/>