[Corebotanyfaculty] Fwd: AES FTE -- FACULTY FTE REBALANCE

Bpschair bpschair at ucr.edu
Thu Feb 17 17:33:46 PST 2022

Hi everyone,
See attached regarding an opportunity to change your IR/OR split.  I doubt anyone will be interested in doing this, but please let me know if you are.

patty

Patricia Springer
Professor and Chair, Department of Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California
Riverside, CA  92521

pspringer at ucr.edu<mailto:pspringer at ucr.edu>
bpschair at ucr.edu