[Corebotanyfaculty] Faculty meeting on Monday Feb 14

Bpschair bpschair at ucr.edu
Sat Feb 12 13:37:28 PST 2022

Hi all, we will have a faculty meeting on Monday, Feb 14 at 2 pm.  Dean Uhrich will attend.  If there are any items you would like to discuss with her, please let me know.

We also need to discuss and vote on the appointment of Simon “Niels” Groen as a CFM.  Niels is a new faculty member in Nematology.

If you have other items to add to the agenda, let me know.

We will meet over Zoom.  Omicron numbers are coming down, but I think many people are still not comfortable meeting in an enclosed space.

Zoom link:
https://ucr.zoom.us/j/98884543340?pwd=WE10Z3JuWTdYZXpOSHFiMUYvWkRhUT09
Meeting ID: 988 8454 3340
Passcode: 367750

Have a good weekend. Patty

Patricia Springer
Professor and Chair, Department of Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California
Riverside, CA  92521

pspringer at ucr.edu<mailto:pspringer at ucr.edu>
bpschair at ucr.edu