[Corebotanyfaculty] Fwd: CEP Final F&R Report for Plant Biology

Bpschair bpschair at ucr.edu
Mon Feb 7 14:14:38 PST 2022

Hi all,
I am forwarding the final Findings and Recommendations from the external program review of our undergraduate Plant Biology major.  The other documents from the review are also attached.

The UEAC has already begun discussing ways in which we can implement some of the recommendations.  I hope to schedule a long-overdue faculty retreat in spring, where we can discuss the review and many other things.

Patty

Begin forwarded message: