[Corebotanyfaculty] Please vote on Metabolomics search

Bpschair bpschair at ucr.edu
Tue Feb 1 13:02:07 PST 2022

HI Everyone,
I wanted to update you on the vote to proceed on this position.  It was positive.

Vote was:
32 Yes
1 no
1 abstain

Next steps will be to form a search committee and write a detailed position description.

Patty

Patricia Springer
Professor and Chair, Department of Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California
Riverside, CA  92521

pspringer at ucr.edu<mailto:pspringer at ucr.edu>
bpschair at ucr.edu