[Corebotanyfaculty] Faculty meeting tomorrow, 4/4/22, 2 pm

Bpschair bpschair at ucr.edu
Mon Apr 4 13:15:14 PDT 2022

Reminder - faculty meeting at 2 today. In 2158 or over zoom.

On Apr 3, 2022, at 4:04 PM, Bpschair <bpschair at ucr.edu<mailto:bpschair at ucr.edu>> wrote:

Hi all,  we have a faculty meeting tomorrow at 2 pm.  For how who want to meet in person, we will meet in Batchelor 2158.  Or you can attend over zoom:

https://ucr.zoom.us/j/98884543340?pwd=WE10Z3JuWTdYZXpOSHFiMUYvWkRhUT09

Meeting ID: 988 8454 3340
Passcode: 367750

Agenda:

1.  Announcements

2.  Update on Batchelor Hall Renovation

3.  Update on Metabolomics search

4.  Discussion and vote (see attached files):

  *   CFM reappointment:  Yanran Li
  *   Appointment to Professor of Grad Division:  Mike Roose

5.  Permanent removal of GRE requirement - discussion and vote

I hope to see many of you tomorrow.  patty

Patricia Springer
Professor and Chair, Department of Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California
Riverside, CA  92521

pspringer at ucr.edu<mailto:pspringer at ucr.edu>
bpschair at ucr.edu<mailto:bpschair at ucr.edu>
951-827-4413 (Chair's office)
951-827-5785 (Faculty office)
http://plantbiology.ucr.edu

<Li, Yanran - BPSC - CFM Reappointment - 04-01-22 to 03-31-24.pdf><Roose, Mikeal - BPSC - Professor of Graduate Division Appointment - 0....pdf>