[CNASEMC] [eeoball] Friends of Evolution Invitation

Brennan Silva brennan.silva at email.ucr.edu
Wed Sep 27 15:36:51 PDT 2023

Dear EEOB members,

Now that the quarter is starting up again, I would like to invite you to
join our journal club, Friends of Evolution (FOE)! We discuss recent papers
pertaining to evolution. If you are interested and wish to be added to the
FOE mailing list please let me know by next Wednesday. I'm planning on
sending out a meeting poll at the end of next week to schedule our meeting
times. Hope your quarter is off to a great start!

Best,
Brennan Silva