[CNASEMC] CNAS TA List 092223

Kathy Redd kathy.redd at ucr.edu
Fri Sep 22 09:41:24 PDT 2023

Dear All,

Thank you for your patience as our very hard-working programmer found the error in the Assignment Report and uploaded the new code last night.  Attached is the updated CNAS TA Appointment List effective today.  We have checked it over and it matches what we know today.  We are still occasionally getting declines and have at least one vacancy to fill. We will send out an updated list when there are changes.  If you find something that seems incorrect, please send an e-mail to me and Seabrook Mendoza (seabrook at ucr.edu<mailto:seabrook at ucr.edu>) and we will investigate as quickly as possible.

Kathy

Kathy Redd, Director
Enrollment Management Center for CNAS
CNAS Graduate Student Affairs Center
2430 Life Sciences
UCR
Riverside, CA 92521
800-735-0717
951-827-5621 (direct line)
951-827-5517 (fax)
I am on campus M-F 7:30-12 and 1-4:30pm.  Mondays I am in GEO 2312  and the rest of the week in Life Sciences.  You can meet with me in person, on Zoom, or by phone

Book an Appointment with me! https://doodle.com/bp/kathyredd1/kathy-redd-appointment-calendar