[CNASEMC] CNAS TA List 092123

Kathy Redd kathy.redd at ucr.edu
Thu Sep 21 14:27:40 PDT 2023

Dear All,

I have been alerted that the list I sent today is missing TAs.  I am working with the programmer to troubleshoot why it did not pull correctly and will get you an update today!

Kathy

Kathy Redd, Director
Enrollment Management Center for CNAS
CNAS Graduate Student Affairs Center
2430 Life Sciences
UCR
Riverside, CA 92521
800-735-0717
951-827-5621 (direct line)
951-827-5517 (fax)
I am on campus M-F 7:30-12 and 1-4:30pm.  Mondays I am in GEO 2312  and the rest of the week in Life Sciences.  You can meet with me in person, on Zoom, or by phone

Book an Appointment with me! https://doodle.com/bp/kathyredd1/kathy-redd-appointment-calendar