[CNASEMC] Ryan's updated schedule and student worker update

Brenda Cuevas brenda.cuevas at ucr.edu
Thu Sep 21 09:45:55 PDT 2023

Hi all,

Please be updated of Ryan's schedule below for the remainder of his contract.

Thursday, September 21st - Friday, September 22nd: 8am - 4pm (30 minute lunch between 12-1pm)
Monday, September 25th - Thursday, September 28th: 8am - 4pm (30 minute lunch between 12-1pm)

The start date of the two new student workers may be pushed back as UCPath is currently on a blackout; I'll provide an update once we have one. We will still have coverage next week, given Ryan's updated schedule. I have also sent out a third offer and if the student accepts, we will have our third student worker.

Thanks,
Brenda

Brenda Cuevas
Graduate Student Services Advisor
2430 Life Sciences | CNAS Graduate Student Affairs Center
Biochemistry & Molecular Biology (BCMB), Microbiology (MCBL), Plant Pathology (PLPA)
Set up a meeting: https://doodle.com/bp/brendacuevas/book-an-appointment-with-me
brenda.cuevas at ucr.edu<mailto:brenda.cuevas at ucr.edu> | (951) 827-7378

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D9EC65.DD6276D0]
Student Wellness Resources<https://studentwellness.ucr.edu/student-success-resources> | https://cnasgrad.ucr.edu/