[CNASEMC] [eeoball] Save the Date: Fall Welcome for new EEOB Faculty and students Sun., Oct 22, 5-9pm

Joel Sachs joels at ucr.edu
Thu Sep 14 14:40:40 PDT 2023

Dear EEOB Faculty students and staff,

Please save the date for our Fall Welcome Social which will be Sunday
October 22 from 5-9pm at my house, 5111 Queen St, Riverside, CA 92506.

*This is a great opportunity to welcome our 13 new EEOB graduate students
and 3 new EEOB Faculty. *

We are working on a caterer but are hoping to get the amazing taco guy that
we had in previous years. Dinner, drinks, and dessert will be provided!

I look forward to seeing you all there!

Joel

--
*Joel L. Sachs*

*Post address*: Sachs Lab - UC Riverside
3401 Watkins Dr., 1229 Spieth Hall, Riverside, CA 92521