[CNASEMC] [eeoball] EMN Zoom Oracle Financials: Purchasing Office Hours TODAY 2-3 and NEW ZOOM LINK

Tara L Pastucha tara.pastucha at ucr.edu
Tue Sep 12 09:44:27 PDT 2023

Dear all,

A friendly reminder the team and I will be holding Oracle office hours today from 2-3 PM.

Please use this NEW LINK: https://ucr.zoom.us/j/93342613023?pwd=enRYRG1EUkZldEFlMHRaZ29XKzd6Zz09&from=addon

Sincerely,
Tara Pastucha

Procurement Analyst
EMN Administration
Dept of Evolution, Ecology, and Organismal Biology
Dept of Molecular, Cell and Systems Biology
Natural Reserve System
University of California, Riverside
Room 2805 Life Sciences
Riverside, CA 92521