[CNASEMC] John Herring update

Kathy Redd kathy.redd at ucr.edu
Fri Jul 28 16:11:19 PDT 2023

Dear All,

I have permission from John Herring to give you an update on his plans.  John is in the process of retiring from UCR and he will not return to work.  He will be on leave a little longer while he finishes the process.  GSAC is starting the recruitment for his replacement while we recruit to fill our other vacancy.

Some of you may know about the Catastrophic Leave Sharing Program at UCR.  It is a strictly voluntary program where staff can donate vacation hours to a general pool or to a colleague.  If you are interested in participating in the program, you can designate John as a recipient.  Here is the link for more information:  https://hr.ucr.edu/employee-resources/catastrophic-leave-sharing-program

You are welcome to share this information with other friends of John and to contact me if you have questions.

Kathy

Kathy Redd, Director
Enrollment Management Center for CNAS
CNAS Graduate Student Affairs Center
2430 Life Sciences
UCR
Riverside, CA 92521
800-735-0717
951-827-5621 (direct line)
951-827-5517 (fax)
I am on campus M-F 7:30-12 and 1-4:30pm.
You can meet with me in person, on Zoom, or by phone

Book an Appointment with me! https://doodle.com/bp/kathyredd1/kathy-redd-appointment-calendar