[CNASEMC] [eeoball] Have you seen any alligator lizards?

Allyn Nguyen anguy639 at ucr.edu
Tue Feb 28 09:51:33 PST 2023

Hi everyone,

I'm a student in Dr. Holt's lab in the EEOB Department at UCR. I am
looking for southern alligator lizards! I've attached a flyer with some
images and information. They are more elusive than the small, blue-bellied
lizards you see all over campus and I need help finding them! If you have any
sightings, information, etc. please let me know. If you happen to corner or
catch some alive... please contact me. They are quite fast and snake-like.
Any help would be greatly appreciated! I am also working with other local
researchers to help me find them!

If you would like more insight on the research I'm continuing please see my
paper from 2020
<https://royalsocietypublishing.org/doi/10.1098/rspb.2020.1578>.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!
Allyn
--
Allyn (uh-leen) Nguyen, MS
PhD Student | Holt Lab | EEOB Department
anguy639 at ucr.edu

pronouns: she/her/hers