[CNASEMC] Dawn Loyola -Director of Grad Success

Kathy Redd kathy.redd at ucr.edu
Fri Apr 21 15:05:03 PDT 2023

Hello all,

It is with both happy and melancholy feelings that I congratulate Dawn Loyola for being selected as the next Director of Grad Success in Graduate Division.  Dawn is an amazing advisor and leader and will bring new and exciting development to her new role.  Her last day in the office will be May 5, 2023.

Please help me in congratulating Dawn on this major accomplishment.

Kathy

Kathy Redd, Director
Enrollment Management Center for CNAS
CNAS Graduate Student Affairs Center
2430 Life Sciences
UCR
Riverside, CA 92521
800-735-0717
951-827-5621 (direct line)
951-827-5517 (fax)
I am on campus M-F 7:30-12 and 1-4:30pm.
You can meet with me in person, on Zoom, or by phone

Book an Appointment with me! https://doodle.com/bp/kathyredd1/kathy-redd-appointment-calendar