[Chemistry_faculty] First-come: equipment and chemicals from Bocian and Zhong labs

Leonard J Mueller leonard.mueller at ucr.edu
Wed Jan 17 06:36:28 PST 2024

Colleagues,

Equipment and chemicals are available on a first-come basis in Chem Sci
labs 202 and 204. Please feel free to look through the drawers, etc. The
equipment ranges from vac traps, regulators, faraday cages, old computers,
etc. Please do not take anything that is in a fridge (also the fridges are
not available) or the new computers that are sill plugged in and working
(back of lab). Large equipment can be labeled to take later. Please let me
know anything you take (just a general list, e.g., chemicals, old UV/Vis,
…). Also, do not take anything that is fixed to building (e.g., fume hood
snorkels, shelves, …).

The door to room 202 is open and you can enter room 204 from the back. On
Friday, we will start the process of removing everything that remains.

Please do not just send your students to rummage through the labs – I would
appreciate that you go with them and try to keep everything neat. For
example, please put back anything you take out of a drawer but decide not
to take.

-Len