[Chemistry_faculty] Chemdraw license

Ana Bahamonde ana.bahamonde at ucr.edu
Mon Feb 26 08:51:36 PST 2024

Hello,

It is time to renew our Chemdraw license. Similar to past years the department has agree to support part of the cost but it will be necessary for the interested PIs to also contribute with their funds. Similar to other times, the yearly cost is $ 6,294.75 and this gives us access to 5000 licenses, which are more than we have been using in the past. For those of you interested in continuing having access to chemdraw we are asking for a $250 payment (this will cover roughly half of the cost). If you are interested in participating please send me an email with Natasha in copy detailing the COA that you would like to use. I would like to submit this purchase later in the week so please get try to get back to me by Thursday.

Ana

Ana Bahamonde
Assistant Professor
University of California, Riverside