[Chemistry_faculty] Fw: December Curtailment and GSR Employees

Kathy J Carrington kathy.carrington at ucr.edu
Mon Dec 18 12:55:31 PST 2023

Hello,

Please review the important information from Kathy Redd regarding GSR timesheets and the campus curtailment.

I understand this may be duplication information but we want to be sure everyone is aware of the working/leave options for GSRs.

If you have any questions, please reach out to Kathy Redd directly.

Best,

Kathy J. Carrington
Financial and Administrative Officer
Department of Chemistry