[Chancellor-news] (Action Requested) ORG 20: 2021-2022 Performance Management Announcement

Tanya Adams tanya.adams at ucr.edu
Wed Mar 9 16:41:10 PST 2022

Dear Colleagues,

I hope you are well.

This email is a follow-up to the campus announcement about the 2021-2022 Performance Management process. I am emailing to let you know that we are approaching the end of the 2021-2022 Staff Performance period (April 1, 2021 - March 31, 2022), and it is time to complete performance appraisals once again.

All non-probationary staff members in our organization should submit their completed performance appraisal form (self-assessment section) and goal agreement to their supervisors no later than Friday, April 1.

Please be sure to submit the following documents to your supervisor via email no later than 5:00 PM on Friday, April 1:

  1.  Performance Appraisal form (complete self-assessment section only)
  2.  Goal Agreement

Required Compliance Training:
Please ensure that you have completed the mandatory Cybersecurity and Sexual Harassment Prevention Training no later than March 31, 2022.

Completing these courses is an annual required goal for staff who access UC computers or systems. Compliance will be reflected in your 2021-2022 Performance Appraisal review as "met/not met," and non-compliance will impact an individual's merit award.

For your convenience, I have attached the following documents to this email:

Forms:

  *   2021-2022 Performance Appraisal Form (includes Self-Assessment section)
  *   2022-2023 Goal Agreement Form
  *   Setting Smart Goals
  *   UCR Campuswide Standards

For additional information regarding the Performance Management process, please refer to your supervisor or the Employee's Important Role in the Annual Review<https://hr.ucr.edu/performance-management-2022/performance-management-employees-role-annual-review>.

Thank you in advance for helping us meet our performance management timeline milestones, and should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards,
Tanya

Tanya Adams, SHRM-CP | Human Resources Manager
Administrative Services & Strategic Executive Team (ASSET)
Office of the Chancellor | Office of the Provost/EVC | Planning, Budget, and Administration
Office: 951.827.2112 | Cell: 951.520.5851 | E-mail: tanya.adams at ucr.edu<mailto:tanya.adams at ucr.edu>
[cid:image002.png at 01D733A5.6D5D7220]
The information transmitted in this email is intended for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by person(s) or entities other than the intended is prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.