[Chancellor-news] Updated Timeline: 2019 - 2020 Performance Management Period

Tanya Adams tanya.adams at ucr.edu
Tue Sep 1 09:18:13 PDT 2020

Dear Colleagues,

After a much-needed pause on the performance management activities for the 2019-2020 review period, we will be resuming these activities effective today, September 1st.

Please be advised that all staff members in our organizations should submit their completed performance appraisal form (self-assessment section) and goal agreement to their supervisors no later than Friday, September 11th so that supervisors can complete draft performance appraisal forms no later than Friday, September 25th. As a reminder, the review period is April 1st, 2019 - March 31st, 2020.

Please submit the following documents to your supervisor via email no later than Friday, September 11th:

  1.  Performance Appraisal form
  2.  Goal Agreement

Training:
Please ensure that you have completed the mandatory Cybersecurity and Sexual Harassment Training by Friday, September 4th. The completion of these courses is an annual required goal for staff who access UC computers or systems and your status is reflected in your 2019 - 2020 FY Performance Appraisal. Compliance will be reflected in the written performance review as "met/not met," and non-compliance will impact an individual's merit award.

For your convenience, I have attached the following documents to this email:

Forms:

  *   2019-2020 Performance Appraisal Form (includes Self-Assessment section)
  *   2020-2021 Goal Agreement Form
  *   Setting Smart Goals
  *   UCR Campuswide Standards

For additional information regarding the Performance Management process, please refer to your supervisor or the Employee's Role in the Annual Review<https://hr.ucr.edu/about-us/performance-management/performance-management-employees-role-annual-review>.

Should you have any questions and/or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you,
Tanya

Tanya Adams, SHRM-CP
Human Resources Manager
Office of the Chancellor and Provost/EVC
University of California, Riverside
1101 Hinderaker Hall
Riverside, CA 92521
*: 951.827.2112 | *: tanya.adams at ucr.edu<mailto:tanya.adams at ucr.edu>
[UC Riverside Logo and Monogram Graphic]
P before printing, think about the environment