[CEPCEB_All] Call for Posters and Short Talks at the Corteva Symposium

Amanda Pattek amanda.pattek at ucr.edu
Fri Apr 12 14:28:06 PDT 2024

Mark your calendars on May 15th for our annual BPSC/Corteva symposium, whose theme this year is Plants Without Borders: Global Perspectives on Plant Biology. This Corteva-sponsored, all day event will include invited speakers on diverse topics in Plant Biology, a poster session, lunch, and graduate student/postdoc short talks.

This year’s event also includes the Yermanos lecture, which will be given by Dr. Elizabeth Ainsowrth of the USDA Agricultural Research Service.

Do you want to share your work at the Corteva Symposium? There will be two opportunities to do so: a poster session in the morning, and a round of graduate student/postdoc short talks (5-7 min) in the afternoon! Monetary prizes will be awarded to top presentations in each category.

We ask that you apply to give a short talk by Friday, April 26th and sign up to present a poster by Wednesday, May 1st.

Sign up to give a poster presentation here!<https://forms.gle/yNxeD8kkhruDoKHb8>

Apply to give a short talk here!<https://forms.gle/zrQXL8jnJp39mYpD6>

Thank you!

Thank you so much,