[CEPCEB_All] Registration open - Southern California Plant Biology Symposium - October 30, 2023

Benjamin K Terao benjamin.terao at ucr.edu
Wed Aug 23 11:45:42 PDT 2023

Dear all,

On October 30th, 2023 we will be hosting the annual Southern California Plant Biology Symposium. This event brings together innovative researchers from UC's, CSU's and other institutions in the region for a day of talks.

We are still finalizing the schedule and details of the symposium, but we welcome you to begin registering here<https://forms.gle/CQG9QgqexfUJZrqF9>. Please expect more information about the event, including speakers, soon.

Many thanks to the committee members working with Katie Dehesh to bring this symposium to life: Dawn Nagel, Danelle Seymour, Jaimie Van Norman and our colleague at UCSD, Yunde Zhao.

Ben Terao
Financial Services Analyst 2
IIGB | University of California, Riverside
1206 Genomics Building
Riverside, California 92521
P: 951-827-6254 | benjamin.terao at ucr.edu<mailto:btera001 at ucr.edu>