[CEPCEB_All] Plant developmental biology open rank faculty position in Michigan State

IIGBadmin iigbadmin at ucr.edu
Thu Sep 15 16:33:25 PDT 2022

Dear colleague,

The Department of Plant Biology at Michigan State, jointly with the Departments of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Horticulture, and Plant, Soil, and Microbial Sciences invites applications from outstanding candidates for an open-rank position in the broad area of plant developmental biology. We hope that you will help us identify potential candidates for this position by nominating yourself or others that you think would be well qualified, and by sharing this information with colleagues.

With our desire to further diversify our community, we particularly encourage candidates from underrepresented groups to apply.  Special consideration will be given to candidates with research foci that connect multiple scales of biological organization in an agricultural and/or natural system, address basic and/or applied grand-challenge problems in plant sciences, and employ state-of-the-art interdisciplinary approaches. For more information on required materials and the application portal, see:

https://careers.msu.edu/en-us/job/512054/assistantassociatefull-professor-tenure-system

Should you have any question feel free to contact the Search Chair or any member of the committee.

Regards,

Search committee:
Farre Prokosch, Eva farre at msu.edu<mailto:farre at msu.edu>
Feke, Ann fekeann at msu.edu<mailto:fekeann at msu.edu>