[CEPCEB_All] Noel Keen Distinguished Lecturer Nominations

IIGBadmin iigbadmin at ucr.edu
Mon May 16 15:18:34 PDT 2022

Dear CEPCEB Members and Friends,

For the upcoming 20th Anniversary CEPCEB Symposium, we would like to again request names for the Noel Keen Distinguished Lecturer.

All nominations will be accepted and reviewed by the committee. We have extended the deadline to submit nominations to Friday, 5/20/2022. Please submit your suggestions here.<https://qfreeaccountssjc1.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6yRX7qW0YMMR3rU>

Thank you,

Julia Bailey-Serres

Past Noel Keen Distinguished Lecturers: Fred Ausubel (Harvard), Jeffrey Dangl (University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill), Chris Somerville (Stanford), Joanne Chory (Salk Institute), Bernhard Palsson (University of California, San Diego), Gloria Coruzzi (New York University), Joseph Ecker (Salk Institute), Philip Benfey (Duke University), Rob Martienssen (Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory), James Carrington (Donald Danforth Plant Science Center), Elliot Meyerowitz (California Institute of Technology), Eva Benkova (Institute of Science and Technology in Austria), Pamela Green (University of Delaware), Ottoline Leyser (Cambridge), Caroline Dean (John Innes), Christina Smolke (Stanford), Zachary Lippman (CSHL), Jan Leach (Colorado State University), and Krishna Niyogi (UC Berkeley).