[CEPCEB_All] Plants3D NRT mini-Retreat - November 13 (noon seminar) - November 14th (half day)

Julia Bailey-Serres serres at ucr.edu
Fri Oct 16 16:58:57 PDT 2020

Dear faculty, postdocs, students, program fellows and friends,

Please save the dates for the Plants3D NRT <https://plants3d.ucr.edu/> program’s mini-retreat.

Friday, November 13th, 12-1PM
Seminar by Jay Keasling <https://keaslinglab.lbl.gov/>
Distinguished Synthetic Biologist, UC Berkeley/LBNL

Saturday, November 14th, 9AM - 2PM
Talks on Interdisciplinary projects
Conversations with industry speakers
Design Project Competition presentations by Plants3D fellows

All Plants3D fellows and their faculty mentors are expected to attend all parts of the program. New and second year grad students interested in becoming a part of the Plants3D training program are encouraged to attend. We hope that all others in the CEPCEB/IIGB/CIB community we feel welcome to join this virtual event.

More information on the program and a registration link will follow in two weeks.

Best,

Julia Bailey-Serres and Ian Wheeldon

Dr. Julia Bailey-Serres | Director, Center for Plant Cell Biology (CEPCEB <https://cepceb.ucr.edu/>) | Director, NSF Plants3D NRT <https://plants3d.ucr.edu/>  | Institute of Integrative Genome Biology <https://iigb.ucr.edu/> | UC MacArthur Foundation Chair | Distinguished Professor of Genetics | Botany and Plant Sciences <https://plantbiology.ucr.edu/>  Bailey-Serres Group <https://www.baileyserreslab.org/> & Plasticity Project <https://sites.google.com/ucr.edu/plasticityproject/>