[CEPCEB_All] Looking for a postdoc

Yanran Li yanranl at ucr.edu
Fri Aug 14 07:39:09 PDT 2020

Dear All,

My lab is looking for a postdoc in plant molecular biology or synthetic
biology - the candidate is expected to start the project in October. The
candidate will work on an interdisciplinary project that involves plant
receptor reconstitution and engineering in yeast, and/or plant genetic
engineering, and/or secondary metabolism characterization. Candidates with
research experience in plant cell signaling, plant secondary metabolism, or
synthetic biology/genetic engineering are highly desirable.

Please contact me with your CV if you are interested.

*Yanran Li, PhD*

Assistant Professor,

Department of Chemical & Environmental Engineering,

Institute for Integrative Genome Biology,

Microbiology Graduate Program,

*University of California, Riverside*

Email: liyanran at engr.ucr.edu | Phone: 951.827.1480 <(951)%20827-1480>

Website: http://www.liyanranlab.weebly.com