[Ccbseeds] SEEDS elections

Karina Morales karina.morales003 at email.ucr.edu
Mon Mar 4 16:45:41 PST 2024

Hello,

A reminder to all interested candidates, you can apply for the two open
positions until Monday, March 11th. We will be holding an officer info
session this Friday (March 8th) from 6-7 PM in Study Room 3 at the SSC.
Applications
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1COvP-q_Vq3RnPT0zyY-UcOHB2FSAjCy9d8KnA9fmoQg/edit>
for the positions will remain open until the 11th, and if you would like to
voice interest in the available spots during the meeting, please do!

The positions available are:

   - Events Coordinator:
      - Book venues and meeting rooms, organize activities during events
      and help lead events, initiate board meetings, make RSVP forms
   - Outreach Coordinator:
      - Post weekly to club social media accounts and update website
      quarterly, create flyers, advertisements, and posters, and strategize to
      recruit new members to the club

Best,

Karina Morales

Officer Responsibilities