[Ccbseeds] Fwd: Call for Mentors! SEEDS-CCB Mentorship Program Winter 2024

Clara Woodie cwood020 at ucr.edu
Thu Jan 11 10:02:43 PST 2024

Hi all,

Reminder to please sign up to be a mentor
<https://forms.gle/AB2TAZVzQitmdvcL8> for the SEEDS-CCB Mentorship Program
for Winter 2024 *by Monday, January 15*! See more information below. And if
you're interested, please sign up to join our committee
<https://forms.gle/unkeyB47GRzWbMUt7>. No previous experience required!

Best,
Clara

*Clara A. Woodie *(she/her)
Ph.D. Candidate
Evolution, Ecology, and Organismal Biology
University of California, Riverside