[Ccbseeds] Fwd: SEEDS Travel Awards to the 108th ESA Annual Meeting!

Caryn Iwanaga ciwan001 at ucr.edu
Thu Feb 2 15:32:48 PST 2023

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: ESA-SEEDS <seeds at esa.org>
Date: Thu, Feb 2, 2023 at 3:30 PM
Subject: SEEDS Travel Awards to the 108th ESA Annual Meeting!
To: <ciwan001 at ucr.edu>

Apply today for the SEEDS Travel Awards to the ESA Annual Meeting!
<http://esa.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT0yNjU4MDE0JnA9MSZ1PTUyMzcwNDAzOSZsaT0yNzg2MDgyOQ/index.html>
SEEDS Travel Awards to the ESA Annual Meeting

*SEEDS is offering Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni Travel Awards to join
the 108th ESA Annual Meeting in Portland, Oregon from August 6-11, 2023. *
<http://esa.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT0yNjU4MDE0JnA9MSZ1PTUyMzcwNDAzOSZsaT0yNzg2MDgzMA/index.html>

For 27 years, SEEDS has been supporting students to participate in the
worlds largest annual gathering of ecologists, which brings together over
3,500 scientists and professionals to network. This is an amazing
opportunity to be exposed to many different realms of our science and
develop professional and personal skills - you even get to select your own
meeting mentor! Join us at the Portland Convention Center to share your
story with other SEEDS students and become part of our SEEDS family!
Click here for more information!
<http://esa.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT0yNjU4MDE0JnA9MSZ1PTUyMzcwNDAzOSZsaT0yNzg2MDgzMA/index.html>

*Application deadline is March 10, 2023 at midnight. *

*What's included in the award?*

*Undergraduate Travel Awards:* This is a fully funded experience,
including: ESA meeting registration, roundtrip airfare, hotel
accommodations, and a meal stipend. You also receive an ESA student
membership, an ESA meeting mentor, SEEDS student orientation, as well as
other special SEEDS exclusive events.

*Graduate Alumni Travel Awards:* Our SEEDS Alum that are in graduate school
are eligible to receive $1000 towards the cost of attendance to the
meeting, and will actively participate in all of the SEEDS activities.

The SEEDS Travel Award funding comes from the National Science Foundation
and the generous donations of our ESA members.
[image: SEEDS on Facebook]
<http://esa.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT0yNjU4MDE0JnA9MSZ1PTUyMzcwNDAzOSZsaT0yNzg2MDgzMQ/index.html>
[image: SEEDS on Twitter]
<http://esa.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT0yNjU4MDE0JnA9MSZ1PTUyMzcwNDAzOSZsaT0yNzg2MDgzMw/index.html>