[Ccbseeds] Fwd: SKR Trapping at the Motte Rimrock Reserve

Caryn Iwanaga ciwan001 at ucr.edu
Wed Sep 7 12:50:21 PDT 2022

Hi all,

If you're interested in this field opportunity to monitor kangaroo rats at
the UC Motte Rimrock Reserve, please contact Joe Messin (
joseph.messin at ucr.edu) for more details. He traps overnight in the Spring
and Fall. Volunteers should bring a sleeping bag or blankets, pillow, head
lamp (Joe has an extra) and any food they might want.

Best,

Caryn Iwanaga
President of SEEDS | University of California, Riverside