[Ccbseeds] Fwd: SEEDS and SERUCR

Caryn Iwanaga ciwan001 at ucr.edu
Wed Apr 6 11:39:03 PDT 2022

Hey guys,

Check out this event by SERUCR!!

- Caryn

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Meg Kargul <mkarg001 at ucr.edu>
Date: Wed, Apr 6, 2022 at 10:04 AM
Subject: Re: SEEDS and SERUCR
To: Caryn Iwanaga <ciwan001 at ucr.edu>
CC: UCR SEEDS <theseedsucr at gmail.com>, Advyth Ramachandran <arama031 at ucr.edu>,
Rhea Amatya <ramat001 at ucr.edu>

Hi SEEDS leadership team!

Could you please share this event with your group? We heard you were
interested in a seed ball making event and have one planned for next week!

-----------------------------
Hi everyone,

Do you like *free plants*? Join the Society for Ecological Restoration -
UCR chapter (SERUCR) for a seed ball making event on *Tuesday April 12th at
5pm* in Headhouse 3.

What are seed balls? They are a ball of soil containing native seeds that
you can throw in a patch of dirt, garden, or pot and watch grow!

See flyer for more details and to register.

- SERUCR leadership team

Thanks,
Meg

Meg Kargul
PhD Candidate
Larios Lab - Dept. Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California - Riverside