[Ccbseeds] Fwd: San Gabriel Valley Council Of Governments: Open Positions

UCR SEEDS theseedsucr at gmail.com
Fri May 28 18:04:11 PDT 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Kurt E. Anderson <kurt.anderson at ucr.edu>
Date: Tue, May 25, 2021 at 3:30 PM
Subject: Fwd: San Gabriel Valley Council Of Governments: Open Positions
To: <theseedsucr at gmail.com>

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Connie Nugent <connienu at ucr.edu>
Date: Tue, May 25, 2021 at 3:21 PM
To: Leonard Nunney <nunney at ucr.edu>, David Volz <david.volz at ucr.edu>
Cc: Kurt E. Anderson <kurt.anderson at ucr.edu>

Dear All,

I’m forwarding this message in case you know of any students that may want
to look into these jobs.  They are apparently posted on Handshake with the
Career Center, but they would appreciate sending good students (recent
undergrads) their way!

Best wishes,

Connie

*Connie Nugent*
Divisional Dean of Student Academic Affairs
Associate Professor of Molecular, Cell & Systems Biology
Director of CNAS Science Ambassadors
College of Natural & Agricultural Sciences (CNAS)
University of California, Riverside

*studentdeancnas at ucr.edu <studentdeancnas at ucr.edu>*

Begin forwarded message: