[Ccbseeds] Nominations for Leadership Positions

SEEDS at UCR theseedsucr at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 11:52:38 PDT 2021

At our leadership meeting on March 18th, we decided to open nominations for leadership roles

View this email in your browser (https://mailchi.mp/1a6ea171c777/nominations-for-leadership-positions?e=51238ef4b3)
View this email in your browser (https://mailchi.mp/1a6ea171c777/nominations-for-leadership-positions?e=51238ef4b3)
Nominations for
Leadership Positions
Hello everyone,

At our leadership meeting on March 18th, we decided to open nominations for leadership roles and then vote to decide who will hold SEEDS leadership positions for the upcoming term: Spring 2021 – Spring 2022.

If you would like to nominate yourself and/or someone else, please fill out this Google Form (https://weebly.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f3d85f6e95688eb6979834f4c&id=d7917b011f&e=51238ef4b3)  with the following.
1. The name of the person you are nominating (or indicate that you are nominating yourself).
2. The leadership position(s) you are nominating this person or yourself for.
3. If you are nominating yourself, a 3–5 sentence description of who you are and what makes you a good fit for the role.

You may fill the form out as many times as you like (and may nominate yourself and/or someone else for multiple roles). We would like to hold a vote on these roles in the second week of Spring Quarter, so please make nominations by midnight on April 4 (the first Sunday of Spring Quarter, during Week 1).

The available positions are described on third page of the New UCR SEEDS Constitution, available in the SEEDS Google Drive here. (https://weebly.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f3d85f6e95688eb6979834f4c&id=f1ff698195&e=51238ef4b3) If there is a position not described in the Constitution that you think might be a good fit for SEEDS, feel free to nominate yourself for that role.

Nomination Form (https://weebly.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f3d85f6e95688eb6979834f4c&id=227ad98cb9&e=51238ef4b3)
Call for volunteers: SEEDS Virtual Tabling Video

Since Highlander Orientation will be virtual this year, all clubs must produce a video to be used for Virtual Tabling. SEEDS does not have a video commercial yet. If you are interested in helping to produce a SEEDS Virtual Tabling video, please contact theseedsucr at gmail.com!

New SEEDS Shared Google Drive

Instead of using a Google Drive Folder, SEEDS now has our own Shared Drive. All SEEDS members on the mailing list were added. If you were not added, please let us know!
Upcoming Opportunities in Ecology

As previously mentioned in prior emails, the Department of Evolution, Ecology, and Organismal Biology at UCR is hosting their annual EcoSlam on April 22nd. If you are interested in giving a quick (5 minute) presentation about past research, please send us an email at theseedsucr at gmail.com so we can help you get in contact with those involved. This is a great low-stress opportunity to practice talking about research, and allows you to add something to your CV/resume.

** SEEDS at UCR Events Calendar (https://weebly.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f3d85f6e95688eb6979834f4c&id=33102c1448&e=51238ef4b3)

** Instagram (https://weebly.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f3d85f6e95688eb6979834f4c&id=06a0f3498b&e=51238ef4b3)
** Email (mailto:theseedsucr at gmail.com)
** Website (https://weebly.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f3d85f6e95688eb6979834f4c&id=6db5cdd31b&e=51238ef4b3)

This email was sent to ccbseeds at lists.ucr.edu (mailto:ccbseeds at lists.ucr.edu)
why did I get this? (https://weebly.us1.list-manage.com/about?u=f3d85f6e95688eb6979834f4c&id=ea1ee9cfb3&e=51238ef4b3&c=0ae881100b)     unsubscribe from this list (https://weebly.us1.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=f3d85f6e95688eb6979834f4c&id=ea1ee9cfb3&e=51238ef4b3&c=0ae881100b)     update subscription preferences (https://weebly.us1.list-manage.com/profile?u=f3d85f6e95688eb6979834f4c&id=ea1ee9cfb3&e=51238ef4b3&c=0ae881100b)
SEEDS at UCR . 900 University Ave . Riverside, CA 92521-9800 . USA

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp
http://www.mailchimp.com/email-referral/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=referral_marketing&aid=f3d85f6e95688eb6979834f4c&afl=1