[Ccbseeds] Meeting next week

Annika Rose-Person arose012 at ucr.edu
Fri Mar 12 10:08:30 PST 2021

Hi all,

Thanks for taking the time to fill that out! It looks like next Thursday
March 18th at 2 PM will be the best time to meet. As usual, all are welcome
to attend, but if you are interested in leadership roles this will be an
especially important meeting! Here's a zoom link:

https://ucr.zoom.us/j/97680178441?pwd=eksxRWVFUW1zOVp4OUR1MUxMSzN5Zz09
Meeting ID: 976 8017 8441
Passcode: 517142

Hope to see you then!