[Ccbseeds] Fwd: For SEEDS Chapters, Stanford Conservation Technician Position Announcement: Summer 2021

Kurt E. Anderson kurt.anderson at ucr.edu
Wed Mar 10 08:53:50 PST 2021

From: Jorge Ramos <jramosh at stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, Mar 9, 2021 at 10:24 PM
Subject: For SEEDS Chapters, Stanford Conservation Technician Position
To: jrgremer at ucdavis.edu <jrgremer at ucdavis.edu>, mnmunguiaramos at ucdavis.edu
kurt.anderson at ucr.edu <kurt.anderson at ucr.edu>, Darrel.Jenerette at ucr.edu <
Darrel.Jenerette at ucr.edu>, allisons at uci.edu <allisons at uci.edu>,
wrecartg at uci.edu <wrecartg at uci.edu>, tshates at uci.edu <tshates at uci.edu>,
ecleland at ucsd.edu <ecleland at ucsd.edu>, lbrigham at ucsd.edu <lbrigham at ucsd.edu>,
jcovalt at sdccd.edu <jcovalt at sdccd.edu>, Sriram R Narasimhan <
sriram3 at stanford.edu>, Sydney Lee Schmitter <sydneyls at stanford.edu>, Albert
Ruhi Vidal <albert.ruhi at berkeley.edu>

Hola California SEEDS Chapters,

 I wanted to let you know about a new conservation job/internship (see
below) position here at Stanford University that might be of interest to
your early career SEEDS students from your chapters. I took the liberty of
using Esbeiry's email list to contact you all. I also added two colleagues
that I have worked with in the past, Albert Ruhi (UC Berkeley) and Naupaka
Zimmerman (USF) that are supporters of SEEDS and are also ecologists here
in the Bay Area.

 Apologies for missing most of the meeting last month, I do my field
work/virtual education material collection on Wednesdays and then add
poison oak and poor cell signal... lets just say that day was a rough day.
Happy to connect with you all again very soon!

 Saludos y gracias,

Jorge

*--*

*Jorge Ramos, Ph.D. *(he/él)

Associate Director for Environmental Education

Jasper Ridge Biological Preserve <https://jrbp.stanford.edu/> |

instagram: @stanfordjrbp <https://www.instagram.com/stanfordjrbp/> |
twitter:@stanfordjrbp <https://twitter.com/stanfordjrbp>

Jasper Ridge sits on the ancestral land of the Muwekma Ohlone Tribe

Stanford University <https://www.stanford.edu/>

Office: (650) 529-1329 | Work Mobile: (650) 441-0685

jorge.ramos at stanford.edu | twitter: @jorgerh2o
<https://twitter.com/JorgeRH2O>